Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ramblings

It's been close to a week since I last posted, and unfortunately, I'm at a loss of what to write about.  To add to this bothersome predicament, I can't NOT write something because I need to breathe life into this blog if I have any hopes of keeping it.

So what's my solution?  Well, as it's looking right now, I'm writing a blog about not being able to write a blog.

What's a girl to do?

Ramble.

Or I can give an update on my attempts at domestication.

It's quasi-working.  I made Ultimate Party Meatballs with Egg Noodles last night (Saturday).  It's probably one of Jon's and my favorite dinners.  Tonight was unfortunately a wash because I (by all accounts, the opposite of what I am trying to do with this challenge) had to work today.  Such is the burden of a working woman.

Tomorrow?  Probably Parmesan Encrusted (strange word to use to describe food) Tilapia.  Mom-Moore gave me the recipe.  It's delish.

Oh yeah!  The house got cleaned this weekend.

Verdict?

Jenn: 3/4 point

Non Domestication: 1/4 point

2 comments:

  1. I always laugh at the labels you put on these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you start blogging? What happened to knitting when you were bored? ;)

    ReplyDelete